Saturday, January 10, 2009

PFATT Marketplace January Issue !!!!!!!!!

Yes it is that time again! New and exciting pieces offered by great Artists on The PFATT Marketplace! I have added a little angel and a very sweet stocking with a paper Angel inside for this month! I have several of the stockings so if anyone would like one they are $25 which includes travel costs.I will post the pics below.Hurry on to the Marketplace to check out all of the great stuff!One of my favorites is a painting by CC Whimsie's. Toooooooooooo cute!

3 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

Oh Kim that little Angel dollie is TDF!! Your work is soooooo awsome =D Kim

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Kim I am loving your little dollie!!! What a cutie patootie!!!
Laurie

Flor Larios Art said...

I love the angel in the stocking!