Friday, June 27, 2008

Working!!!!

Well it's almost the first of the month which means that the PFATT MArketplace will be having thier Christmas in July!! Yes it's gonna be a "Holly Jolly Christmas".I a really trying to have several pieces done for this...again the key word is trying! I did manage to list my first Hallowe'en doll on Ebay! She is just adorable and so Prim with her hooked scaredy cat rug. Well I must go and get something done before I have to take Taylor to get her hair trimmed. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

simple~needs said...

wow! she is awesome!!!

Adriana Whitney said...

I love your dolls! I agree with kmclaughlin, you are awesome.
Adri :)

~Tonya said...

Love your new dollie Kim and I can not wait to see your Christmas Goodies for the Marketplace.

Have FUN Creating.
Blessings,
~Tonya

P.S. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the kind words :)

Sherry's Cabin said...

She's super cute! I'm excited to see the Christmas in July goodies!
Glad I found your blog, too.
Heaps of Blessin's,
Sherry