Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Past 1971 !!!!!!!!!!

I was searching for some misplaced ornaments yesterday and came across this photo of Christmas 1971. This is my Mother,myself,and brother Billy.We lived in Ohio at the time. Back then it used to snow like crazy! You were guarunteed several feet of snow when it happened. As kids we would be out of school for days on end. We would go to our local park and use those giant truck inertubes and fly down these monsterous hills! My Father always had several snowmobiles and we would ride those with him and the neighbors.What fun!!!!!Hey check out that television in the background! Too funny huh? MEMORIES!!! Until next time..............?

2 comments:

CraBBy GaBBy said...

Now I know where you get your beauty from..love the photo kim!
thanks for sharing..
xoxo
Heidi

vintagepaletteart said...

Wow Kim.....what a pretty mom you have! And lookie how cute you were!

*Nana