Sunday, October 4, 2009

New listings! Come take a looksy!

Hi eveyone! Yesterday was a pretty busy day as every Saturday is! Taylor's Volleyball team had 2 games and the other JV team had 1. Our Sports Association held a pancake breakfast as a fundraiser too. My day started at 6 am and ended at 1 am! The night ended with me taking Taylor and 3 friends to a Haunted Trail! NEVER again! But I am working vigorously to get my Black Santa done. For he will be put into a pattern! Yippee! and a snowman too. For right now I have 2 dollies on E-bay that would love a new home!One is wearing a cotton childs dress from the turn-of-the century! The both end on Thursday Oct.8th. Thanks for peeking! Now I must go cook some breakfast for the masses.See ya soon!

2 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

They are wonderful!! You should add a link to your eBay items on your blog, I am having a dickins of a time finding these gals.

Riverwood Primitives said...

The dolls are awesome!